【Fertilizer】SH Fubaofei(High phosphorus and potassium)
肥製(微)字第0336175號 Registration certificate number NO.0336175
This product is formulated by Dr. Huang Yu-Ming, who has devoted himself to agricultural technology for more than 40 years after graduating from University of Oxford, and is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of different crops during different growth periods.
Magnesium, phosphorus and potassium can stimulate the growth of flowers and fruits in advance.
Use it during fruiting period to enhance the rate of fruit setting and sweetness.
Non-toxic formula, no growth hormone added!
1KG aluminum bag: the order price is NT$535, and the special price is NT$400.
1KG aluminum bag/20pcs/carton: the price is NT$8,000, and the special price is NT$6,000
Surprise plan will offer while ordering via call or E-mail!
Total nitrogen 3.0%
Water-soluble potassium oxide 28.0%
Total phosphoric oxide 28.0%
Water-soluble magnesium oxide 3.5%
- Effect: It can promote the flowering of fruit trees and inhibit overgrowth. It is especially effective to improve the quality of fruit when applied before and after the flowering and ripening period of the fruit tree.
- Usage: Irrigate the soil, or spray evenly on plant leaves, stems or fruit epidermis.
- Dilution: Dilute 200-500 times for soil irrigation, and dilute 500-1000 times for foliar spraying.
- Frequency: Spray once every 3~5 days, three times in a row. First apply at low concentration twice, and then increase the concentration.
- Please apply according to the method of fertilizer use. It can be mixed with general pesticides, and appropriate adjustments should be made according to crop growth trends and yields (Please ask for consult before mixing with alkaline pesticides).
- If there is continuous heavy rain after application, the amount and frequency of application should be added appropriately to maintain fertilizer efficiency.
- Please store it in a cool and dry place, and do not expose it to direct sunlight.
※This product has been insured with product liability insurance of NT$10 million.